[Cuis-dev] Cuis Booklets

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Jun 22 02:57:36 PDT 2024

Hi,

If you agree, I will create a repository to host multiple booklets. It
will mimic the Cuis-Book repository. Its source is edited with the GNU
Texinfo format, a well maintained and document format since about 40
years. The format is not too verbose, and quite please to edit. It can
produce output in many format as html/pdf/docbook/...

I will create three booklets canvas for the topics below. If you have
ideas or wishes for the contents of these booklet, please share it by
commenting this email. It will help to structure the contents of the
booklets around topics of interest:

  * Morphic
  * GUI
  * Web

I believe to have nice documentation on Cuis will help to increase its
visibility and acceptability. Writing documentation is fun also.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo