[Cuis-dev] Cuis projects for students

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed May 1 01:24:47 PDT 2024

Hi folks,

I am posting again my previous message in its own thread, because I
think it is very important to discuss it.

I am very very interested by the request of Ruben. How to to get student
involved in Cuis and related projects.

Nevertheless, Ruben is a bit clueless if it is only given as assignment
"gain some credits for whatever improvement you bring to the community".

First Juan suggestion, I copy at  the Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev wiki, we don't
want to forget them.

https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki/Helping-Cuis

If we want to be more elaborate, the Cuis community should discuss with
the teachers to construct a more precise list of "Cuis assignments" and
the amount of credits that such assignments will give to the students.
In the short term, this will give more visibility to the students, make
the process more sustainable and serious. In mid and long term, it could
disseminate to several universities.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo