[Cuis-dev] Cuis projects for students

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed May 1 02:42:16 PDT 2024

Hi Hilaire,

Ruben explicitly wrote about CuisUniversity,
«... give us extra credits if we contribute to the development of
CuisUniversity ...».
Maybe the authors of CuisUniversity can comment on that.

The general question is, IHMO, much to broad.
It ranges for assignments like "Proof read the Cuis Book, especially
check that the examples."
over "Extend to Cuis with multiple dispatch" and
"Implement a configurable Debugger framework" to "Extend the
OpenSmalltalk VM to properly support
more than one processor core".

We should work with teachers to agree on a scale of difficulties.
A first suggestion are these obvious (German) university-related
difficulty levels.

„Facharbeit“
Course Work
Bachelor Thesis