[Cuis-dev] Windows tile resize is broken

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Fri May 24 07:16:20 PDT 2024

Hello,
      windows tile resize is broken in current Cuis. The fix I found is
replace the current definition of SystemWindow>>allowedArea with:

SystemWindow>>allowedArea
    "^(RealEstateAgent maximumUsableAreaInWorld: self world) insetBy: Theme
current fullScreenDeskMargin"
    ^ 0 at 0 extent: Display extent

I imagine the RealEstateAgent is there for a good reason, but I think it is
fine to use the whole Display extent for tiling resizes.
Also, I don't observe bad behaviour for maximize button after the change.

Can somebody try the change and let me know what would be wrong with it?

Thanks,
    Mariano