[Cuis-dev] resolving recent Morphic changes

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Sep 23 07:36:56 PDT 2024

On 2024-09-23 06:47, Mark Volkmann via Cuis-dev wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 22, 2024 at 8:33 PM Juan Vuletich <juan at cuis.st> wrote:

> You're trying to make a subclass of a class that no longer exists.

I don't think I'm doing that. My app defines these classes:

- BasicButtonMorph is a subclass of ProtoObject
- BasicCheckboxMorph is a subclass of ProtoObject

Which of my classes did you suspect was a subclass of a non-existent
class?

Defining a class with 'Morph' in it's name which does not inherit at
some level from Morph looks suspicious.

$0.02
-KenD