[Cuis-dev] New website experience

Ezequiel Birman ebirman77 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:22:23 PDT 2026


I like it a lot, especially how the windows and the colour palette are
reminiscent of the out-of-the-box Cuis' UI.

Thank you!

-- 
Eze

El jue, 1 oct 2026 a la(s) 8:50 p.m., Cristián Pérez via Cuis-dev (
cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st) escribió:

> Hi everyone! I have been working on a full redesign of the Cuis website to
> offer a modern, smooth experience for anyone who encounters Cuis and visits
> the site.
>
>
> I made a brief video to display the changes, which you can view at
> https://cleanshot.com/share/VV0JqVZt. You may also test the new version
> at https://cperezabo.github.io/Cuis-Website/.
>
>
> The main goal was to develop a design system that shares colors and tone
> with the actual Cuis, so you will notice many familiar elements.
>
>
> Some tasks remain, such as updating the low-resolution screenshots.
>
>
> There is an open PR with these changes.
>
>
> It was crafted with care and love, so I hope you enjoy it!
>
>
> Cheers!
>
>
> Cristián
>
>
>
> PS: if you received this email more than once, I was having some email
> issues, sorry.
> --
> Cuis-dev mailing list
> Cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st
> https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/listinfo/cuis-dev
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20261001/ffa18589/attachment.htm>


More information about the Cuis-dev mailing list