[Cuis-dev] New website experience

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Fri Oct 2 12:56:31 PDT 2026


Hi Cristián,

This looks really nice! I've just accepted the PR. The new website look 
is online.

Thanks a lot for doing this!

Cheers,

On 2026-10-01 4:49 PM, Cristián Pérez via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
> Hi everyone! I have been working on a full redesign of the Cuis 
> website to offer a modern, smooth experience for anyone who encounters 
> Cuis and visits the site.
>
>
> I made a brief video to display the changes, which you can view at 
> https://cleanshot.com/share/VV0JqVZt. You may also test the new 
> version at https://cperezabo.github.io/Cuis-Website/.
>
>
> The main goal was to develop a design system that shares colors and 
> tone with the actual Cuis, so you will notice many familiar elements.
>
>
> Some tasks remain, such as updating the low-resolution screenshots.
>
>
> There is an open PR with these changes.
>
>
> It was crafted with care and love, so I hope you enjoy it!
>
>
> Cheers!
>
>
> Cristián
>
>
>
> PS: if you received this email more than once, I was having some email 
> issues, sorry.
>
>
-- 
Juan Vuletich
www.cuis.st
github.com/jvuletich
researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20261002/48014d0b/attachment.htm>


More information about the Cuis-dev mailing list