[Cuis-dev] Avoid showing non-relevant information when running tests

Facundo Javier Gelatti javiergelatti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:10:39 PDT 2026


I attach a change set to avoid showing the expected failures/errors,
failures, errors and unexpected passes if they are zero.
Read this as a proposal, since I'm not fixing a bug. This is something that
I'd like to have, but maybe some people like to always see the full
information, I don't know.

Currently, when running tests we always see a popup message with this:
[image: image.png]

After filing the change in, the parts that are zero are not shown. In the
example:
[image: image.png]

Cheers!
Facu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20260921/94ec952d/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.png
Type: image/png
Size: 15728 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20260921/94ec952d/attachment-0002.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.png
Type: image/png
Size: 8986 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20260921/94ec952d/attachment-0003.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: AvoidShowingNonRelevantInformationWhenRunningTests-FJG.001.cs.st
Type: application/vnd.sailingtracker.track
Size: 959 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20260921/94ec952d/attachment-0001.st>


More information about the Cuis-dev mailing list