[Cuis-dev] Avoid showing non-relevant information when running tests

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Thu Sep 24 06:05:03 PDT 2026


Hi Facu,

I pushed this with a couple of tweaks. The first is to ensure that the 
sum of all displayed counts (except the first) equals the first (i.e. 
the total). The other one is a bit more clarity in the description of 
each number. Kept your initials on it.

Thanks!

On 2026-09-21 4:10 PM, Facundo Javier Gelatti via Cuis-dev wrote:
> I attach a change set to avoid showing the expected failures/errors, 
> failures, errors and unexpected passes if they are zero.
> Read this as a proposal, since I'm not fixing a bug. This is something 
> that I'd like to have, but maybe some people like to always see the 
> full information, I don't know.
>
> Currently, when running tests we always see a popup message with this:
> image.png
>
> After filing the change in, the parts that are zero are not shown. In 
> the example:
> image.png
>
> Cheers!
> Facu
>
-- 
Juan Vuletich
www.cuis.st
github.com/jvuletich
researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20260924/3bda1355/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.png
Type: image/png
Size: 15728 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20260924/3bda1355/attachment-0002.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.png
Type: image/png
Size: 8986 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/attachments/20260924/3bda1355/attachment-0003.png>


More information about the Cuis-dev mailing list