[Cuis-dev] Wikipedia Draft

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Mon Feb 5 12:20:18 PST 2024

Hi all,

I agree that the simple table comparing Cuis with Squeak and Pharo based solely on the # of classes isn’t helpful, IMHO.

To make the contrasts more evident, I’d stress under “Notable Features” something like,

“The main feature that distinguishes Cuis from its siblings (in addition to its size) is the fact that the Morphic graphical user interface has been reengineered… and TrueType fonts...

If you want more “Implemented in Cuis” examples for the “Usage” section, why not add Siren (https://github.com/stpope/Siren9C), a general-purpose framework for music and sound composition, processing, performance, and analysis

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections