[Cuis-dev] SmalltalkEditor inserts notification at wrong position

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Fri May 31 08:04:50 PDT 2019

Hi Hernan,
I did it by selecting the variable name in the browser editor and then
cmd+R. I had two instance variables, I tried to rename one and it renamed
the other one, then I tried to rename it back and again renamed the wrong
one, then I fixed it manually. But I can't reproduce it now. I'll try to
use cmd-R more often and I'll let you know if it happens again.

Thanks!
Luciano