[Cuis-dev] Porting DrGeo to Cuis

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Mon Apr 20 14:01:44 PDT 2020

Thanks guys, your indications were useful (discussion took place
accidentally in the former mailing list)

So I just need one package DrGeo.pck.st for now, some part can be useful
outside of DrGeo and I will move those ones in their own package. Thanks
Hernan.

Dave, I am using your trick to convert the file and another one with sed
to convert := to _

      sed s/:=/_/ int.st > out.st

I have decided to migrate the code from the bottom (math model and
graphic canvas) to the top (high level GUI).

I could test sketch construction from its DSL.

I have this strange situation where DrGeo classes appear both on the
Core changeset and in the DrGeo package. See in the screenshot the
DrGeoSketch class, it appears in both the CuisCore changeset and the
DrGeo package.

When importing the code I had expected issue with unknown classes, so I
need to rename those ones in the source file then import again. This
uncompleted filein could have confused Cuis and duplicated information.
I am not sure.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

J’ai lié 1 fichier à ce message :
Capture d’écran de 2020-04-20 21-47-36.png
<https://we.tl/t-fj2cGxLrgC>(408 Ko)WeTransferhttps://we.tl/t-fj2cGxLrgC
Mozilla Thunderbird <https://www.thunderbird.net> permet de partager
facilement des fichiers volumineux.