[Cuis-dev] Porting DrGeo to Cuis

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Apr 20 13:42:26 PDT 2020

Hi Hilaire,

I just noticed that our entire conversation is taking place on the old Cuis
mailing list, which has been switched over to another list provide some time
ago. So I fear that most people on the Cuis list may not have seen the discussion.

Our conversation so far is here:

  http://cuis-smalltalk.org/pipermail/cuis-dev_cuis-smalltalk.org/2020-April/date.html

But the new Cuis list is now here:

  https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/archives/cuis-dev/2020-April/date.html

I think this explains why you have not received very many responses to your
original question, which can be read in the archives starting here:

  http://cuis-smalltalk.org/pipermail/cuis-dev_cuis-smalltalk.org/2020-April/004616.html

Users on the old list were automatically moved to the new list, so I think
that you should be able to post directly to cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st without
needing to sign up for it. But if there are any problems, the page for
subscribing is at https://lists.cuis.st/mailman/listinfo/cuis-dev

I am CCing the new list at cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st so that more people can
see this.

Dave