[Cuis-dev] Question re: recent updates (4342)

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:28:14 PDT 2020

OK, sorry about this... I was hoping that getting to the latest updates
would fix a display damage update bug that looks like it was introduced
sometime after 4249, but it didn't.  Thinking I might have some other issue
going on with my image, I tried starting with the 4342 image from the repo,
updated it to 4352, then save and quit.  When I restart the image, the
entire screen is white until I start forcing display damage (bring up the
world menu, move windows around etc)... do you see this issue?   I'm
running sqcogspur64linuxht-20200219 in case it matters.

Thanks,
Phil