[Cuis-dev] FYI: Cuis on Aarch64 and fixes for current on Amd64

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Fri Jun 26 07:07:52 PDT 2020

Bruce,

Thanks for the reminder.

The aarch64 OpenSmalltalk Cog currently has broken bignums (the lest
time I checked, 100 factorial yielded a negative number).  But aside
from bignums it is quite usable.

Probably best to use the stack interpreter for now, but I have been
using the arm64 Cog vm for some time without problems.  I don't make
much daily use of bignums and the JIT is quite snappy.

FYI,
-KenD