[Cuis-dev] Math symbols and greek letters

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:36:47 PDT 2020

Yeah, here with Cuis the issue is choosing a font for code, and it has to
include the few extra letters and symbols that we now allow to use in code.
I think, if the font doesn’t include them, we can get them from other font
and make a sort of hybrid, I did that before when we were building fonts
from Pharo and it was fine.

Regarding looks, I’m not sure how I got some weird problems while testing
different fonts today, but now they all look really great and it’s
wonderful to have them, but for now I still prefer DejaVu.

Btw, my image grew to almost 1G after loading the fonts, I’ll make a new
one with only the font I use in a few sizes...