[Cuis-dev] In Progress [WidgetMorph]

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Oct 23 08:46:41 PDT 2020

Hi Ken,

On 10/23/2020 12:05 PM, ken.dickey--- via Cuis-dev wrote:
> On 2020-10-22 14:29, Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
>> I've looked at the changes but I'm having trouble seeing their need.
>> Can you guide me a bit on the stuff that breaks, so I can see how
>> these changes fix it?
>
> Hi Juan.
>
> Sorry, distracted of late.  Among other things, a neighbor has health
> problems and I have been "puppy sitting".  Puppies have infinite
> energy, but I don't.

I hope you are having fun with that!

> Took another look.
>
> Suggest doc comment update for #emphasis: .  You might come up with
> better wording.
>
> Other two method suggestions should be self explanatory.
>
> Apologies for the confusion.
>
> -KenD

Thanks. This is much easier now.

#minimumExtent Ok. Just integrated in #4416. Same for #emphasis:.

WRT to #morphExtent:, #minimumExtent should already been taken care at
#privateExtent:. I think this change is not needed. If it is ignored in
some situation, please tell steps to reproduce, or call sequence.