[Cuis-dev] Proposal for more tests

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Tue Oct 20 07:23:55 PDT 2020

Hi all!
 I'd like to make a proposal.
 We are making lots of changes to Cuis, which is great, but at the same
time sometimes it generates errors and instability.
 My proposal has to do with keeping the quality and stability that Cuis has
and it is that everytime we make a change or improvement to Cuis, to attach
tests that prove the change is correct.
 Having tests is not only for today but for the future of Cuis. It is the
only way we have to keep its good quality and stability.

 We all know that it is not possible to test everything, for example the
changes that Juan just did to Morph are very difficult and time consuming
to test with automatic tests, but there are other changes, mainly to core
classes or tools, that are possible to test and I think we should try our
best to do it.

 What do you think? do we give it a try?

Cheers!
Hernan.