[Cuis-dev] Clicking the 'collapse' halo handle brings up the debugger

Pat Foley whatispatsemail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 07:50:34 PDT 2021

There's an interesting comment in the Squeak sources suggesting their use in developing apps, as a way of adding options and information to windows without taking up any real estate -- middle-click and here's more stuff.

That seems pretty cool, even if a lot of standard halo functions have been absorbed into the now standard interface of windows with buttons.