[Cuis-dev] hello

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:34:07 PDT 2021

Hello Tetsuo,

hopefully this book will help you get started:

https://cuis-smalltalk.github.io/TheCuisBook/

It was written for people like you in mind.

And welcome to Smalltalk. I hope you find it as great as I do. It is
always a source of a different way of thinking about computing and
programming for me, together with Lisp.

Cheers,

Mariano