[Cuis-dev] hello

鉄生玉城 tamashirotestuso at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 06:30:09 PDT 2021

Hello
Thank you all of you for your answers I am reading The Cuis Book right now
and jotting down the doubts and questions that are appearing. It will very
good to have a little project to implement as suggested but I don't know
how to do that at the moment. Is it possible to run Cuis on an iPad?
Thanks
Tetsuo