[Cuis-dev] How do I define a package as a Feature ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 06:47:03 PDT 2021

Thank you for your explanation Ken, I am going to try it !

On 7/31/21 11:50 PM, ken.dickey at whidbey.com wrote:
> On 2021-07-31 09:43, Nicola Mingotti via Cuis-dev wrote:
>
>> I am interested in using RegEx which unfortunately is not defined
>> as a Feature.
>>
>> I am interested in making it become a Feature.
>
> Yes.  As I said, we should adopt this package into the Cuis-Smalltalk
> suite.

Do you mean your intention is to put it in to Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev Git
repository ?

I guess this is a good thing, this is an important package if anybody
wants to do
any Unix automation task or serious Web serving. Since it is all text
related stuff.

bye
Nicola