[Cuis-dev] Collision detection and is close to a point for Morphs

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Jul 7 13:42:34 PDT 2021

Thanks Juan,

I played a bit with (thanks Gerald too for the Linux VM build), it is a
nice feature to have collision detection for  arbitrary Morph.

I  look forward to testing it with DrGeo.

Once we are stabilized with the plugin and VM, I will update the
SpaceWar game of the Cuis book, likely later this year.

This is really exciting!

Thanks

Hilaire

--