[Cuis-dev] Proposal to change the way debugger lists categories

Joaquín Singer josinger at fi.uba.ar
Wed Jul 14 13:16:48 PDT 2021

Hi gerald,

I noticed this behavior but, if I didn't misunderstand, it doesn't allow
you to see the categories that are in the following pages. What this change
does is show the list in the same way that it is shown when you want to
change the category of a message, having in the top all the categories in
the current class, then in the superclass, and so on.

I like showing the last assigned or created on top of everything, at first
what I wanted to do was something similar, but then I realized that doing
it in the same hierarchical way as the option to change the category, was
useful in almost all cases and more consistent with the other
functionality. But if you think it's better to show it this way, I can
modify it.

Did you tested it?

Cheers,

Joaquín.