[Cuis-dev] Vector graphics questions

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 00:49:40 PDT 2021

Hi Vanessa,

I guess the masters are working on VectorGraphics these days, I have a
few things broken as well. (StyledStext)

High quality graphics (and fonts) is the first thing that catches the
eyes when running Cuis
so, it should definitely work.

I can't help you much, we need to wait more knowledgeable people.

bye
Nicola