[Cuis-dev] Vector graphics questions

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Jul 31 09:37:02 PDT 2021

Hi Vanessa,

It is really great to have you on this list.

FWIW, I have just tried running Cuis on Windows 10 in VMware Fusion 12.1.2 using the following prebuilt VM:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rhkt4ayq24t2xbf/AADIvUH-c5Gx-m7qQPBOM8-Pa/latest-Windows-VM-x86-64bit.zip?dl=0

However, I don’t get the full 3072 at 1920 resolution of my Retina Display:
Display extent. 1536 at 960.
(3072 at 1920) / Display extent. 2 at 2.

So it seems that workaround does not work in all cases. It is even slightly less than the MacOS version:
Display extent. 1792 at 1120.

(3072 at 1920) / Display extent. 12/7 at 12/7.

Cheers,
Bernhard