[Cuis-dev] I need some advice with FFI

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:53:44 PST 2021

Hi again,

If you would like to start editing in the Wiki for me it is ok.

I prepared a section "Easay" at the end of the Wiki to keep it well
separated
from the Cookbook, which has a quick (aka superficial) question/answer
style format.

See the end of this page. Ready to edit.
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/wiki

If you want to change position you can always do it later. This is just
a way to get started fast.
In the Wiki i will keep the link to the final location in any case.

About the booklet, Pharo style, i think a few things:
1] they are great, really, super job
2] they need a lot of work
3] in general, I would not extend beyond HTML/CSS formatting. At least
not on the first
release of the material.
4] I would focus forces on material correctness before thinking of the
pdf format
5] If we see the subject is quite static, ie it does not become outdated
every year,
we can make also the pdf version.
5.5] Wanting to write a pdf version, a decent way of collaborating over
a LaTeX document i tried in the
past is the software Overleaf.

bye
Nicola