[Cuis-dev] Enable state for pluggable button

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Nov 22 15:07:23 PST 2021

I had a chance to play with this a bit today.

The challenge is scaling from simple to sophisticated models and for
various uses.

E.g.

  #minimumExtent is different for window title buttons than for labeled
buttons.

  #isEnabled
	"My enableSelector may be nil, in which case I answer the default:
true.
	 My  enableSelector may be a selector, which I and to the model to
answer.
	 Then again, my enableSelector may be simply true or false.

In any case, I would hope folks try this out and see if it fits all of
your use cases.

HTH,
-KenD

	"