[Cuis-dev] Proposals for Community meeting!

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Feb 3 07:07:13 PST 2022

Le 02/02/2022 à 20:32, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> I think the 'What's new?' should a a bit less, not more than 3 or 4
> per year.
>
> Also, I don't think I'd host them. I have little involvement on most
> of the interesting things that are going on in and around Cuis, I want
> to listen more and talk less in them. Maybe a week before each `What's
> new?` meeting we could allocate divide the 30 minutes in several short
> slots for anybody willing to tell about what's new from them, i.e.
> anything they think it is worth telling and has happened after the
> previous 'what's new?'.

Ok, I updated accordingly. Nevertheless, I think it may be better for
someone to chair the meeting: make the email call, write down the agenda
and moderate a bit the meeting so it is really 30 min. I can volunteer
but il would be nice to split the What's new meeting with someone else.

Do you remember what virtuall meeting tool we used back in 2020 for the
cuis meeting? I can't find it.

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu