[Cuis-dev] How to make a morph modal?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:25:21 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire,

Recently i was studying the model thing. So one idea that comes to my
mind is this.
When the world gets clicked it does its usual stuff but also could emit
a signal #worldWasLeftClicked.

Your "modal" window or the little "pullDown" sons could have by default
the running world as one of their model and then
listen for the signal #worldWasLeftClicked. When they get it, they do
harakiri.

No idea if it is a good idea but it seems feasible.

bye
Nicola