[Cuis-dev] Mixing BitBlt and Vector PlacedMorphs

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Wed Feb 16 07:10:45 PST 2022

Le 16/02/2022 à 00:52, Tommy Pettersson via Cuis-dev a écrit :
> Can I use PlacedMorphs with requireVectorCanvas=false when I
> have loaded the vector graphics feature?

Yes, In Spacewar, a Mobile is forced to not use the Vector Canvas, but
apparently it is used when vector graphics is installed. It is a bug.
Hopefully Juan knows about it.

> What I want to do is to first load all the extra fonts,
> which loads the vector graphics, and then load and run the
> Spacewar! package, but I want the game to use the BitBlt
> canvas. Is that possible? When I start the game it appears
> on screen, and runs with normal speed, but does not respond
> to mouse and key events.

When the mouse is moved away of the game play, the game is set on pause.
You must move the mouse cursor into the game play, then you can use the keys

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu