[Cuis-dev] Renaming several fundamental Morph classes

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:08:52 PST 2022

Hello,

several packages of mine have stopped working on Cuis6 because of the
Morphic changes.

I cannot find the email with the final changes. Is there a list with the
final changes somewhere?

And can I apply the renames blindly, or almost blindly? Like say,
replace all mentions of WidgetMorph in my files with BoxedMorph, etc, etc.

Thanks!

Mariano