[Cuis-dev] [Preference] Category as domain name

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:17:45 PDT 2022

Hi Hilaire,

I was thinking more on the lines of moving the methods in PreferenceNG
class to some new class, say PreferenceDictionary, and then having a global
instance Preferences for the base image, and another instance of
PreferenceDictionary for DrGeo. My first idea before giving it much thought
was to add a new instance variable to CodePackage but now that seems
totally unnecessary.