[Cuis-dev] Locale and Gettext

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Thu Mar 10 06:04:50 PST 2022

Hi Hilaire,

Our support for UTF-8 and Unicode is quite good (esp. for latin
alphabet). But many details are quite different than Squeak or Pharo.
This problem is because of this.

Please give me instructions to reproduce this problem. I'll tell you how
to fix it.

Thanks!

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich