[Cuis-dev] Locale and Gettext

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at drgeo.eu
Thu Mar 10 13:14:50 PST 2022

Le 10/03/2022 à 15:04, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> Our support for UTF-8 and Unicode is quite good (esp. for latin
> alphabet). But many details are quite different than Squeak or Pharo.
> This problem is because of this.

Good to know.

> Please give me instructions to reproduce this problem. I'll tell you
> how to fix it.

Complicate to have my set up. (need drgeo image, mo files, locale). I
can try to describe the situation and needs.

The utf8 text is fetched from a filestream on  a .mo file. I read the
stream to put its content on a String. How will you install it in an
utf8 string of character ?

Thanks

Hilaire

--