[Cuis-dev] Plot of a Time Serie

Ignacio Sniechowski 0800nacho at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:10:41 PDT 2022

Hi,
Thanks for your prompt answers.
I could also use matplotlib and python, but what I really want to do is
import a time series and then perform several calculations on it and
several plots.
Yes, in fact, I think it could be possible to do it in Pharo using Roassal,
but I wanted to do it in Cuis.
Pharo is too complex for me, to the point that I find Python + matplotlib
even easier.
thanks!
Nacho

*Ignacio Sniechowski*