[Cuis-dev] WorldMenu

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Fri May 27 05:25:23 PDT 2022

Maybe while you’re looking at this we could also think how to implement
menus in such a way that packages could add items to the world menu and to
tool menus (browser, workspace, etc). I think having something like that
would help to improve modularity. I personally don’t use most of the items
in the browser and workspace menus and remove many of them in my images,
but I do this by overriding the *menuOptions methods and it would be nice
to have a cleaner way to do it.