[Cuis-dev] UART support in Cuis ?

Sven Nurber nurber3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:49:47 PST 2023

Thanks for the replies Ken & Juan.  Good information within.  I
installed nmingotti/Cuis-Smalltalk-SerialPort via FileList and Printf
via Package Installer without incident, but trying to write to port
with the specific example from Cuis-Smalltalk-SerialPort results in
MNU.  I tried some variations in message syntax without success.  Also
unsuccessful in Pharo 9&10, but successful with current version of
Squeak.

Sven