[Cuis-dev] PreferenceBrowser tool

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 05:29:01 PDT 2023

El 15/6/23 a las 12:20, Hilaire Fernandes escribió:

> We should find a way to merge our work for the better. I am a bit busy
> right now though.

We should, but still, I would like to rename my tool to
CompactPreferenceBrowser and include it as an extra optional package in
Cuis.

Otherwise, I feel like my work goes to waste.

The same way there's the FileList tool and also the FlatFileList that
provides some different properties. And there's no problem with their
co-existence.

In this case, the CompactPreferenceBrowser is a bit more compact
visually and also fits in one package as I'm trying to build it on
purpose with as few extra widgets as possible, reusing Cuis widgets
provided in Core and shipping in a package with no dependencies.

Is that fair?

Mariano