[Cuis-dev] How did you learn Smalltalk?

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Jun 13 04:02:54 PDT 2024

Hi Joseph,

I have interesting reading with the book "Smalltalk by Example"[1].  It
is an excellent complement to the Cuis Book, it will give you more
details on many aspect of Smalltalk.

When you are done with these two ones, you can take a look at the
"Smalltalk with Style"[2] book.

These two books are easy and fun to read. I printed hardcopy of these
books and I used them extensively then.

Hilaire

[1]
https://rmod-files.lille.inria.fr/FreeBooks/ByExample/SmalltalkByExampleNewRelease.pdf