[Cuis-dev] How did you learn Smalltalk?

Joseph Turco joseph.turco.1990 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:01:21 PDT 2024

Thank you hilarie.

I'm looking at how to create applications with cuis smalltalk, specifically
a GUI application. I'd like cuis to be the tool I turn to for any solutions
I'm looking to build for myself, or if I ever need it in the future for
work. It's very different for me coming from another language where I write
a script and run it, and it outputs on stdout in the terminal. Smalltalk I
can only understand how to do things in the workspace, and show things in
the transcript.