[Cuis-dev] Tagging package for Cuis 7.0 - Change OMeta repository

Michał Olszewski miolszewski at outlook.com
Thu Jun 13 04:17:18 PDT 2024

Hi all,

Tagged OMeta in my repo for Cuis7.0 - loads fine and since loading it
involves bootstrapping I think it will be usable in some form (besides
debugging but that's well and long known issue with it) :)

Also, sometime ago I've fixed OMeta so that it loads into Cuis6.3
without hiccups. I've opened pull request in the original port repo (by
pbella) but He still hasn't reviewed it yet.

May I ask so that the link in Parsers package points temporaily to my repo?

https://github.com/michalo1334/OMeta-Cuis

There were some slight changes - all classes load into the common
category instead of being divided into the Preload and the "normal" one.

Cheers,
Michał