[Cuis-dev] [Important] Additional packages for Stable (LTS) releases

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun May 26 01:49:56 PDT 2024

At freeze time of Cuis-Stable, I would do the testing and tagging on the
packages I am maintaining or forking.

We could document the process in Cuis-Smalltalk, for both maintainers
and users of the packages. I confess I have little knowledge of git
tagging/branching it will be an opportunity to learn.

Once, we have settle down the scheme of third party packages over
Cuis-stable, I agree DrGeo release could follow Cuis release schedule as
Ken and you exposed it. After each Cuis-Stable, I can, if it make sense
in the development process of DrGeo, release of new version using
Cuis-Stable, then continue the development with Cuis-current.

For the forthcoming release of DrGeo in a few weeks, I will likely use
Cuis-current because I already updated DrGeo code with the API changes.

Thanks

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo