[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Make \<latex symbol> expansion switchable?

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Tue Oct 22 07:23:37 PDT 2024

If I understand this correctly, you are either using two different fonts
or two different code points in that example. Can you confirm? What is
the UTF-8 for each one of them? What is the font?

I'd like to reproduce and understand this, to know if there is something
in Cuis that needs fixing.

I'm asking for the actual UTF-8 in the UnicodeString instance, and not
the keystrokes to produce them. Only after getting String representation
and text rendering correct I can focus on keyboard input.

Thanks,