[Cuis-dev] Erudite

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Oct 15 14:36:02 PDT 2022

Hi Mariano,

Ok I got it.

Writing the documentation in Erudite source format is fine as long as it
is not melted with Smalltalk classes and methods, can be versioned
independently, translated, etc.  I don't think then it will be more
difficult to edit than Texinfo.

So it only needs to build Erudite book from erudite source format files.

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu